Availability: In Stock
Product Code: MACA500
Maca is a Peruvian golden root vegetable which has been enjoyed for thousands of years. During Inca Empire times, it is widely believed, Inca warriors consumed maca for strength, endurance and aphrodisiac properties and women to promote fertility.
Organically grown at high altitude in the Peruvian Andes, this nutritionally well balanced super root is carefully harvested, naturally air-dried, broken and milled into a fine powder for a great addition to your daily healthy diet.
Every stage of the life of our maca, from growing to delivery is kept to strict organic and ethical standards. This ensures nothing is added or altered, keeping the nutrients in their natural state for you to benefit and enjoy with peace of mind.
Suggested use - introduce gradually then 3 grams daily in the morning added to smoothies, juice, milk, porridge, yoghurt etc. Let your imagination run free.
For nutritional information see nutritional table picture above.
- We source and stock only the highest quality organic superfoods.
- We are licensed organic by the UK Soil Association.
- We donate 20p from the sale of every pouch to Healthy Planet (charity no 1122475) to help support conservation projects around the world.
- All our pouch operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
- Our commitment to the highest customer service.
- Our passion for helping people to enjoy a natural and healthy life.